DVLA Forms - V62, V10, V317

Please find below some DVLA forms which you may find useful when transferring your number.

We will always send you the correct documentation if you have bought a number from us, and will always be on hand to guide you through the correct process.




If you are applying to transfer a cherished registration number or retain a cherished registration number, and you only have the V5/2 or V5C/2 portion of your Registration Document, you will need to complete a V62 Application for Registration Certification form, as well as the appropriate certificate.

Please download from here




Use the DVLA V317 Application to Transfer a Vehicle Registration Number form to transfer a cherished number from an existing car to a new car, or if you wish to retain your current registration and put it onto a certificate.

Please download from here




If you are transferring or retaining a cherished registration number, and the vehicle needs to be re-licensed (i.e. the tax disc has expired) you will need to complete a V10 Vehicle License Application form.

Please download from here


If you have any queries on these forms please don't hesitate to contact us.